餐饮服务英语口语实例大全(音频实战版)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

七、道歉语(Apology)

餐厅服务员在服务客人用餐的过程中,经常会因为各种原因犯一些错误,因此餐厅服务人员要学会说一些道歉的话,让客人从心理上感到被尊重与被重视。

【基本句型】

1. Excuse me.

打扰一下。

2. Excuse me for interrupting.

不好意思,打扰了。

3. Pardon me for interrupting you.

对不起,打扰你们了。

4. I’m sorry for coming so late.

对不起,我来迟了。

5. I’m sorry. I was so careless just now.

很抱歉,我刚才太粗心了。

6. Could you speak more slowly?

可以请您讲得慢一些吗?

7. Sorry, I still don’t understand what you said.

对不起,我还是没有听懂您刚才讲的话。

8. I’m very sorry.

非常抱歉。

9. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

10. I’m awfully sorry.

我感到十分的抱歉。

11. I’m very sorry. There should have been a mistake. I do apologize.

非常抱歉,应该是某个地方出错了。真的对不起。

12. Sorry,I’ll let you know when I make sure of it.

对不起,等我弄清楚了马上告诉您。

13. I’m sorry,we have run out of...

很抱歉,我们把……都用完了。

14. I’m sorry to bump into you.

对不起,撞着您了。

15. I’m sorry. I’ve taken up too much time of you.

耽误您那么多时间真是不好意思。

16. I apologize for what I said.

我为我所说过的话道歉。

17. I’m afraid it’s against the restaurant’s regulation.

对不起,这不符合饭店的规定。

18. I assure you that it won’t happen again.

我保证此事决不会再次发生。

19. I’ll look into the matter.

我会调查一下。

20. Please forgive me.

请原谅。

21. I do apologize.

我很抱歉。

22. Please accept our apology.

请接受我们的歉意。

23. Would you please wait a moment?/ Would you mind waiting a second?

请稍等好吗?

24. I didn’t mean for that to happen.

我是不想出这种事的。

25. I’m so sorry. Please wait a few more minutes.

真抱歉,请再等几分钟。

26. I hope you’ll forgive me.

我希望您能原谅我。

27. I’m sorry to hear that, I’m bringing you another one right away.

很抱歉,我马上给您换。

28. I’m very sorry. All the tables are occupied now.

非常抱歉,现在所有的座位都坐满了。

29. We are sorry for the delay, Sir.

很抱歉,让您久等了。

30. I am afraid there is a mistake.

恐怕弄错了。

31. I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy it and I’ll change it for another one.

很抱歉不合您的胃口,我再给您换一份。

【实战演练】

情景2-11:因账单错误向客人道歉

G:Excuse me. I think there is a mistake in my bill.

S:I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll check for you right away. Would you please wait a moment?

G:Ok. (A moment later)

S:I do apologize Mr. Johnson. There is a mistake in your bill. I assure you it won’t happen again.

G:Well, that’s all right

客人:打扰一下,我想账单上有一点错误。

服务员:很抱歉,我马上查一下,请稍等一会儿。

客人:好。(过了一会儿)

服务员:我很抱歉,约翰逊先生。账单上有一些错误,我向您保证以后再也不会发生了。

客人:好,没关系。

情景2-12:为菜不合客人胃口而道歉

S:What’s the matter, Sir?

G:Waiter, this steak is too rare, I wanted it well done.

S:I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy it. I’ll change it for another one.

G:Ok. Thanks.

服务员:有什么事吗,先生?

客人:服务员,这牛排太生了,我要的是十分熟。

服务员:很抱歉不合您的胃口,我给您换一份。

客人:那好,谢谢!